The Return of the MikuColle Exploration Party
Music: Kurage-P / Lyrics: Kurage-P
作曲: くらげＰ / 作詞 くらげＰ
- 1 Event Mechanics
- 2 Stages and Drop List
- 3 Event Costumes
- 4 Missions
- 5 Box Gacha
- 6 Event Rankings Rewards
- 7 Event Exchange
- 8 Challenge Quest
- 9 Support Cards & Support Gacha
Collect box gacha tickets for event costumes and other goods.
Boss Preemptive Strike
All enemies are given a buff that prevents them from having their cooldown increased and prevents them from being frozen.
Stage Map Features
- There has a map random generation for all difficulties of the second half.
- GP coins can be gained in all difficulties of the first half.
- All the difficulties are corresponded with their own original normal quest maps below, but item and enemy settings are different from the original ones:
- Easy & Happy New Year - Cape Hoshima 1-4
- Normal - Watermill Square 2-3
- Hard - Inari Shrine's Edge 3-1
- Super Hard - Inari Shrine's Edge 3-3
- Extreme - Tanuki Shrine 4-1
Stages and Drop List
|MikuColle Exploration Party / Genuine MikuColle Exploration Party|
|Kyouga Shinshun / Shoumon Raifuku|
Individual Subdue Boss Mission
|2||MikuCoin x1||22||MikuCoin x1|
|4||Sub-title: Tomorrow||24||Sub-title: Wild Boar|
|6||MikuCoin x1||26||MikuCoin x1|
|8||Conjunction: から||28||Main Title: Slayer|
|10||MikuCoin x1||30||MikuCoin x1|
|12||Main Title: (To) Get Serious||32||Restrictive Title:|
|14||MikuCoin x1||34||MikuCoin x1|
|16||Restrictive Title: Reckless||36||MikuCoin x1|
|18||MikuCoin x1||38||MikuCoin x1|
First, Mt. Fuji.
- Defeat count resets back to 0 upon mission clear.
Everyone Subdue Boss Mission
|2000||Charging☆Wild Boar Piglet x1||22000||MikuCoin x1|
|4000||MikuCoin x1||24000||MikuCoin x1|
|6000||MikuCoin x1||26000||Charging☆Wild Boar Piglet x1|
|8000||MikuCoin x1||28000||MikuCoin x1|
|10000||Charging☆Wild Boar Piglet x1||30000||MikuCoin x1|
|12000||MikuCoin x1||32000||MikuCoin x1|
|14000||MikuCoin x1||34000||Charging☆Wild Boar Piglet x1|
|16000||MikuCoin x1||36000||MikuCoin x1|
|18000||Charging☆Wild Boar Piglet x1||38000||MikuCoin x1|
|20000||MikuCoin x1||40000||MikuCoin x39|
- You must've participated in the event at least once to be eligible for rewards.
- Tweet mission is done in-app by pressing the button next to the mission and tapping Tweet (ツイートする).
- "No Continues" means not reviving during a quest. This does not count suspending a quest.
- Friend cards are omitted in deck-only related mission conditions
- "Clear (difficulty) x times" missions require you to clear the previous mission before the next one is unlocked.
- The count will reset back at 0 once the mission is cleared. This does not apply to other missions such as Event Pt missions.
Use box gacha tickets earned from the event quest for a chance to obtain items. Upon reaching the grand prize, you have the ability to reset the gacha box, allowing you to move onto the next box. Optionally, you can continue to clear all the items in the box before moving onto the next box or until you do so manually.
- All items are given to you directly
- All items are drawn based on the remaining amount. Once obtained, the amount decreases.
- You can reset the box at any point upon obtaining the entirety of the grand prize of that box.
- Once the 6th box is cleared, the box will be reset.
Event Rankings Rewards
- Top 10 players will obtain the title, Legend
Exchange Kagami Mochi for items. You can double check the amount of event items you have by tapping on the Items () on the home screen and selecting the Event (middle) tab. yarn can be used on both the First Half and Second Half exchange banners but the second set of items won't be available until the second half of the event.
|Event Limited Items|
Support Cards & Support Gacha
The following cards will gain an increase to all stats and decreases the skill points required when taken into the event quest. These cards will also be marked with a star (★) in the front of the card's name and will display an orange boost arrow (). These cards will also gain an increase in points () as well.
|Rarity||Increased Singing Power||Skill Point Requirements|
|(All listed period are GMT+9 Japanese Time)|
|11/05 17:40～11/12 13:59||11/12 17:00～11/19 13:59|
Three-time Only Special 10+1
At the cost of 50 Paid MikuCoins, you will only pull cards SR or greater with the eleventh card guaranteed to be SSR or greater. This gacha uses the following rates:
SSR+ : 5.00% SSR : 20.00% SR+ : 35.00% SR : 40.00%
- All cards in these gachas will not appear in Premium Gacha.
- These cards may reappear in the future without prior notice.
- Appearance rates are rounded to the third decimal place, so rates may not add up to 100%