White Christmas Magic
Music: 150P / Lyrics: 150P
作曲: 150P / 作詞 150P
- 1 Event Mechanics
- 2 Stages and Drop List
- 3 Event Costumes
- 4 Missions
- 5 Box Gacha
- 6 Event Rankings Rewards
- 7 Support Cards & Support Gacha
Costumes will drop across all stages, with certain costumes dropping on specific stages.
After clearing 3-4 with no revives, Ex Stage will appear for 10 minutes. Ex stage has different layouts in it's quest.
There are some drops exclusive to the first half of the quests.
Obtain box gacha tickets from Ex quest (second half only) and use them to obtain various cards and costumes.
Boss Preemptive Strike
All enemies can't be frozen or have their cool down increased. For 1 turn, all enemies will have extremely high Defense.
- All effects can be removed.
Stages and Drop List
|Clear W/ No Continues|
| Main Title
|Clear 3 times|
|Defeat Bosses in 1-1 ~ 3-4|
|Defeat 30 bosses|
|Defeat 40 bosses|
|Defeat 50 bosses||x20|
|Defeat Bosses in Ex Stage|
|Defeat 1 boss||Sub-title: Holy Night|
|Defeat 5 bosses|
|Defeat 10 bosses|
|Defeat 20 bosses|
|Defeat 50 bosses||x5|
|Clear 3-4 w/ No cont. w/ x cards|
- Tweet mission is done in-app by pressing the button next to the mission and tapping Tweet (ツイートする).
- "No Continues" means not reviving during a quest. This does not count suspending a quest.
- Friend cards are omitted in deck-only related mission conditions
- "Clear (difficulty) x times" missions require you to clear the previous mission before the next one is unlocked.
- The count will reset back at 0 once the mission is cleared. This does not apply to other missions such as Event Pt missions.
Use box gacha tickets earned from the event quest for a chance to obtain items. Upon reaching the grand prize, you have the ability to reset the gacha box, allowing you to move onto the next box. Optionally, you can continue to clear all the items in the box before moving onto the next box or until you do so manually.
|Box 2~6||Box 1~6|
| Normal Items|
(Items & the amount available are the same between 1~6 unless otherwise noted)
- All items are given to you directly
- All items are drawn based on the remaining amount. Once obtained, the amount decreases.
- You can reset the box at any point upon obtaining the entirety of the grand prize of that box (may be one item, multiple items, or multiple of a single item).
- Once the final box is cleared, the box will be reset.
Event Rankings Rewards
Support Cards & Support Gacha
Certain cards will gain an increase to their stats and decreases the skill points required when taken into the event quest. These cards will also be marked with a star (★) in the front of the card's name while other cards (obtained through the event) will have an unfilled star(☆) with different effects.
|Rarity||+% Increase||Skill Point Requirements|
|★SSR||Singing Power +300%
High Score +100% if set as your Leader card
Earn 2x the drops when set as leader card.
|★SSR+||Singing Power +300%|
High Score +200% if set as your Leader card
Earn 3x the drops when set as leader card.
- Score increase will take in effect after you have cleared the quest.
- Bonus in drops do not count treasure chest scattered throughout the stage.
- In the case where an item is multiplied by 1.5 and the amount is left in a decimal, the amount will be rounded up.
|(All listed period are GMT+9 Japanese Time)|
|11/01 After Maintenance～11/08 13:59||11/08 13:59～11/15 13:59|
- All cards in these gachas will not appear in Premium Gacha.
- These cards may reappear in the future without prior notice.
- Appearance rates are rounded to the third decimal place, so rates may not add up to 100%
- ★SSR are only available through gacha while ☆SSR can only be obtained through the event. These also denote the different effects when used during the event, as noted in the table above.
|2014||Space Cowboy · Merry MiXmas · DivaPro x MikuColle|
|2015||Otoshidama Jinja · Aku no Musume · SNOW MIKU 2015 · Luka and the Sweets World (2015) · Mysterious Cave · Sakura Miku 2015 · Mysterious Underground City · Remote Control · The Mystery Space (Parade Collab) · DivaPro x MikuColle Vol. 2 · Megurine Luka Early Opening · Mysterious Clouds · SUMMER MIKU 2015 · Magical Mirai 2015 · Double Lariat · Happy Halloween · Karakuri Ninja Scrolls · An Exciting Holy Night☆Christmas Party!|
|2016||Remote Control (2016) · SNOWMIKU 2016 · Attakaito · Romeo and Cinderella · Cherry Blossom Viewing Festival · Online Game Addicts Sprechchor · Aku no Musume (2016) · SUMMER MIKU 2016 · Magical Mirai 2015 -Again- · Magical Mirai 2016 · GHOST · Fire◎Flower · (2016) An Exciting Holy Night☆Christmas Party! · A Present from Santa · Senbonzakura|
|2017||Otoshidama Jinja · SNOW MIKU 2017 · Pinocchio-P of Spring Festival · Death Should Not Have Taken Thee (Event) · MikuColle ☆ Academy - Sparkling Student Council Election · Alien Alien · Kaizoku F no Shouzou · Summer! Sea! Marine Diving · Magical Mirai 2017 · Everyone Cooking! Sweets Halloween · Alice and the Mysterious Garden · Rin and Len's Great Christmas Adventure · New Years Good Fortune! Fortune Collection on a Treasure Ship|
|2018||SNOW MIKU 2018 · A Fierce Struggle! 24-hour Tuna Fishing Boat~Spring Chaos~ · MikuColle ☆ Academy - Welcome New Students! Recreation · A Request From Miku · Garden Wedding ~The Bell Tolls For the Couple~ · Seaside Memory ~Searching For Those Memories From That Day~ · MAGICAL MIRAI 2018 · Tanuki and Kitsune's Cherry Blossom Night Festival · Halloween Party Night · Operation Magical Sweets★1111 · Midsummer Jingle Bell|
|2019||The Return of the MikuColle Exploration Party · SNOW MIKU 2019 · Phantom Thief ~The Great Phantom Thief of Justice Dashing Through the Dark Night~ · Easter Egg Hunt · MikuColle's! Spring! Sports Festival! · The Fox's Wedding · Ba-Thump☆Melopy's Love Story ~One's Summer Memories~ · MAGICAL MIRAI 2019 1st Stage · MAGICAL MIRAI 2019 2nd Stage · Come Here! Dracunya~ Land · Grand Autumn Fruit Harvest Festival ~Caught in the Grape Vineyard~ · White Christmas Magic|