Easter Egg Hunt
|At Mary Jane After the Sunshine|
Music: HarryP / Lyrics: HarryP
作曲: はりーP / 作詞 はりーP
- 1 Event Mechanics
- 2 Stages and Drop List
- 3 Event Costumes
- 4 Missions
- 5 Box Gacha
- 6 Event Rankings Rewards
- 7 Challenge Quest
- 8 Support Cards & Support Gacha
Costumes drop on various stages! Hairstyles drop on specific stages while some drops are shared across the board.
- Available at the beginning of the second half of the event.
Obtain box gacha tickets and use them for a chance to obtain various goods.
Ex stage will appear for 10 minutes after clearing 3-4 with no revives.
Boss Preemptive Strike
All enemies are given a buff that prevents them from having their cooldown increased and gives a random enemy counter.
Stages and Drop List
|Clear W/ No Continues|
| Main Title
|Clear 3 times|
|Defeat Bosses in 1-1 ~ 3-4|
|Defeat 30 bosses|
|Defeat 40 bosses|
|Defeat 50 bosses||x20|
|Defeat Bosses in Ex Stage|
|Defeat 5 bosses|
|Defeat 10 bosses|
|Defeat 15 bosses|
|Defeat 20~95 bosses|| x1|
Mission every x5/x0
|Defeat 100 bosses||x5|
|Clear 3-4 w/ No cont. w/ x cards|
- Tweet mission is done in-app by pressing the button next to the mission and tapping Tweet (ツイートする).
- "No Continues" means not reviving during a quest. This does not count suspending a quest.
- Friend cards are omitted in deck-only related mission conditions
- "Clear (difficulty) x times" missions require you to clear the previous mission before the next one is unlocked.
- The count will reset back at 0 once the mission is cleared. This does not apply to other missions such as Event Pt missions.
Use box gacha tickets earned from the event quest for a chance to obtain items. Upon reaching the grand prize, you have the ability to reset the gacha box, allowing you to move onto the next box. Optionally, you can continue to clear all the items in the box before moving onto the next box or until you do so manually.
|Box 2~6||Box 1~6|
| Normal Items|
(Items & the amount available are the same between 1~6 unless otherwise noted)
- All items are given to you directly
- All items are drawn based on the remaining amount. Once obtained, the amount decreases.
- You can reset the box at any point upon obtaining the entirety of the grand prize of that box (may be one item, multiple items, or multiple of a single item).
- Once the final box is cleared, the box will be reset.
Event Rankings Rewards
Individual High Score
Guild High Score
| Stage (Stamina)|
You can't use revives!
Rin cards only Lv 20
All stages are
|1 (5)||2 (5)||3 (5)||4 (5)||5 (5)||6 (10)||7 (10)||8 (10)||9 (10)||10 (10)|
|11 (15)||12 (15)||13 (15)||14 (15)||15 (15)||16 (20)||17 (20)||18 (20)||19 (20)||20 (20)|
- Items listed are found inside treasure chests.
- Stages 11+ will be available starting Mar. 25. Rankings will begin at the same time.
|Clear Lv10 3 times||x1|
|Clear Lv10 5 times||x1|
|Clear Lv10 10 times||x1|
|Clear Lv10 15 times||x1|
|Clear Lv10 20 times||x1|
|Clear Lv10 25 times||x1|
|Clear Lv10 30 times||x3|
|Clear Lv10 39 times||x5|
|Clear Lv20 without any Magical Items equipped||x3|
|Clear Lv20 3 times||x1|
|Clear Lv20 5 times||x1|
|Clear Lv20 10 times||x1|
|Clear Lv20 15 times||x1|
|Clear Lv20 20 times||x1|
|Clear Lv20 25 times||x1|
|Clear Lv20 30 times||x3|
|Clear Lv20 39 times||x5|
|Clear with a score greater than 500,000||x1|
|Clear with a score greater than 1,00,000||x1|
|Clear with a score greater than 2,000,000||x1|
|Clear with a score greater than 3,000,000||x1|
|Clear with a score greater than 5,000,000||x1|
|Clear with a score greater than 7,500,000||x1|
|Clear with a score greater than 10,000,000||x1|
|Clear with a score greater than 15,000,000||x1|
|Clear with a score greater than 20,000,000||SSR+|
Shiny Stage Rin
|Clear without any Magical Items equipped
1 mission per level.
(Lv 20 x3)
- Score missions will now include the score gained from special cards.
Support Cards & Support Gacha
The following cards will gain an increase to all stats and decreases the skill points required when taken into the event quest. These cards will also be marked with a star (★) in the front of the card's name and will display an orange boost arrow (). These cards will also gain an increase in points () as well.
|Rarity||+% Increase||Skill Point Requirements|
|SSR||Singing Power +300%
High Score +100% if set as your Leader card
|SSR+||Singing Power +300%|
High Score +200% if set as your Leader card
- Score increase will take in effect after you have cleared the quest.
|Wondrous Never-never Land|
|(All listed period are GMT+9 Japanese Time)|
|04/01 17:40～04/08 13:59||04/08 17:00～04/15 13:59|
Your SSR+ rates and guaranteed rarity card increases as you go up each step in this gacha as long as you don't draw an SSR+. The moment you draw an SSR+, you are sent back to Step 1.
- If you're on step 3 and you don't draw an SSR+
- You proceed to Step 4 with a 12% chance at an SSR+
- If you're on step 3 and you do draw an SSR+
- You are sent back to Step 1
|Step||SSR+ Rate||Guaranteed card|
|1||3%||1 SR or greater|
|2||6%||1 SR or greater|
|3||9%||1 SR or greater|
|4||12%||1 SR or greater|
|5||15%||1 SR+ or greater|
|6||20%||1 SR+ or greater|
|7||25%||1 SR+ or greater|
|8||30%||1 SR+ or greater|
|9||35%||1 SR+ or greater|
|10||40%||1 SSR or greater|
|11||50%||1 SSR or greater|
|12||60%||1 SSR or greater|
|13||70%||1 SSR or greater|
|14||80%||1 SSR or greater|
|15||100%||1 SSR+ guaranteed|
- SSR+ rates are for the 11th card.
- Rates will only apply to this gacha only
- Your current step does not carry over to future gachas.
- All cards in these gachas will not appear in Premium Gacha.
- These cards may reappear in the future without prior notice.
- Appearance rates are rounded to the third decimal place, so rates may not add up to 100%
|2014||Space Cowboy · Merry MiXmas · DivaPro x MikuColle|
|2015||Otoshidama Jinja · Aku no Musume · SNOW MIKU 2015 · Luka and the Sweets World (2015) · Mysterious Cave · Sakura Miku 2015 · Mysterious Underground City · Remote Control · The Mystery Space (Parade Collab) · DivaPro x MikuColle Vol. 2 · Megurine Luka Early Opening · Mysterious Clouds · SUMMER MIKU 2015 · Magical Mirai 2015 · Double Lariat · Happy Halloween · Karakuri Ninja Scrolls · An Exciting Holy Night☆Christmas Party!|
|2016||Remote Control (2016) · SNOWMIKU 2016 · Attakaito · Romeo and Cinderella · Cherry Blossom Viewing Festival · Online Game Addicts Sprechchor · Aku no Musume (2016) · SUMMER MIKU 2016 · Magical Mirai 2015 -Again- · Magical Mirai 2016 · GHOST · Fire◎Flower · (2016) An Exciting Holy Night☆Christmas Party! · A Present from Santa · Senbonzakura|
|2017||Otoshidama Jinja · SNOW MIKU 2017 · Pinocchio-P of Spring Festival · Death Should Not Have Taken Thee (Event) · MikuColle ☆ Academy - Sparkling Student Council Election · Alien Alien · Kaizoku F no Shouzou · Summer! Sea! Marine Diving · Magical Mirai 2017 · Everyone Cooking! Sweets Halloween · Alice and the Mysterious Garden · Rin and Len's Great Christmas Adventure · New Years Good Fortune! Fortune Collection on a Treasure Ship|
|2018||SNOW MIKU 2018 · A Fierce Struggle! 24-hour Tuna Fishing Boat~Spring Chaos~ · MikuColle ☆ Academy - Welcome New Students! Recreation · A Request From Miku · Garden Wedding ~The Bell Tolls For the Couple~ · Seaside Memory ~Searching For Those Memories From That Day~ · MAGICAL MIRAI 2018 · Tanuki and Kitsune's Cherry Blossom Night Festival · Halloween Party Night · Operation Magical Sweets★1111 · Midsummer Jingle Bell|
|2019||The Return of the MikuColle Exploration Party · SNOW MIKU 2019 · Phantom Thief ~The Great Phantom Thief of Justice Dashing Through the Dark Night~ · Easter Egg Hunt · MikuColle's! Spring! Sports Festival! · The Fox's Wedding · Ba-Thump☆Melopy's Love Story ~One's Summer Memories~ · MAGICAL MIRAI 2019 1st Stage · MAGICAL MIRAI 2019 2nd Stage · Come Here! Dracunya~ Land · Grand Autumn Fruit Harvest Festival ~Caught in the Grape Vineyard~ · White Christmas Magic|
|2020||Encouragement for Better Luck! Takarabune Jinja · SNOW MIKU 2020 · Miku, KAITO, and the Clever Doll · Cheep Cheep! Egg Hunter! An Easter Riddled with Chicks! ·Colorful Memories of Cherry Blossom Road|