SNOW MIKU 2019
Music: DECO*27 / Lyrics: DECO*27
作曲: DECO*27 / 作詞 DECO*27
- 1 Event Mechanics
- 2 Stages and Drop List
- 3 Event Costumes
- 4 Missions
- 5 Box Gacha
- 6 Event Rankings Rewards
- 7 Event Exchange
- 8 Challenge Quest
- 9 Support Cards & Support Gacha
Collect box gacha tickets for event costumes and other goods.
Boss Preemptive Strike
All enemies are given a buff that prevents them from having their cooldown increased and prevents all cards from being buffed (can be cleansed by any skill that removes debuffs and buffs respectively).
All the quests (difficulties) in the first half stage area have random map pattern variations (at least three patterns).
Stages and Drop List
- Extreme available Feb. 5 12:00
- Stage available after Feb. 8 maintenance
- Extreme available Feb. 12 17:00
|SNOW MIKU SnowPrincess|
- Unless otherwise noted, mission rewards are the same for both First Half and Second Half set of quests.
- Tweet mission is done in-app by pressing the button next to the mission and tapping Tweet (ツイートする).
- "No Continues" means not reviving during a quest. This does not count suspending a quest.
- Friend cards are omitted in deck-only related mission conditions
- "Clear (difficulty) x times" missions require you to clear the previous mission before the next one is unlocked.
- The count will reset back at 0 once the mission is cleared. This does not apply to other missions such as Event Pt missions.
Use box gacha tickets earned from the event quest for a chance to obtain items. Upon reaching the grand prize, you have the ability to reset the gacha box, allowing you to move onto the next box. Optionally, you can continue to clear all the items in the box before moving onto the next box or until you do so manually.
- All items are given to you directly
- All items are drawn based on the remaining amount. Once obtained, the amount decreases.
- You can reset the box at any point upon obtaining the entirety of the grand prize of that box.
- Once the 6th box is cleared, the box will be reset.
Event Rankings Rewards
Exchange Snow Ribbons for items. You can double check the amount of event items you have by tapping on the Items () on the home screen and selecting the Event (middle) tab. yarn can be used on both the First Half and Second Half exchange banners but the second set of items won't be available until the second half of the event.
|Event Limited Items|
| Stage (Stamina)|
You can't use revives! KAITO cards only! All stages are
|1 (5)||2 (5)||3 (5)||4 (5)||5 (5)||6 (10)||7 (10)||8 (10)||9 (10)||10 (10)|
|11 (15)||12 (15)||13 (15)||14 (15)||15 (15)||16 (20)||17 (20)||18 (20)||19 (20)||20 (20)|
- Items listed are found inside treasure chests.
- Stages 11+ will be available starting Feb. 22. Rankings will begin at the same time.
Support Cards & Support Gacha
The following cards will gain an increase to all stats and decreases the skill points required when taken into the event quest. These cards will also be marked with a star (★) in the front of the card's name and will display an orange boost arrow (). These cards will also gain an increase in points () as well.
|Rarity||Increased Singing Power||Skill Point Requirements|
|Snow Miku Gacha|
|(All listed period are GMT+9 Japanese Time)|
|11/05 17:40～11/12 13:59||11/12 17:00～11/19 13:59|
Your SSR+ rates and guaranteed rarity card increases as you go up each step in this gacha as long as you don't draw an SSR+. The moment you draw an SSR+, you are sent back to Step 1.
- If you're on step 3 and you don't draw an SSR+
- You proceed to Step 4 with a 12% chance at an SSR+
- If you're on step 3 and you do draw an SSR+
- You are sent back to Step 1
|Step||SSR+ Rate||Guaranteed card|
|1||3%||1 SR or greater|
|2||6%||1 SR or greater|
|3||9%||1 SR or greater|
|4||12%||1 SR or greater|
|5||15%||1 SR+ or greater|
|6||20%||1 SR+ or greater|
|7||25%||1 SR+ or greater|
|8||30%||1 SR+ or greater|
|9||35%||1 SR+ or greater|
|10||40%||1 SSR or greater|
|11||50%||1 SSR or greater|
|12||60%||1 SSR or greater|
|13||70%||1 SSR or greater|
|14||80%||1 SSR or greater|
|15||100%||1 SSR+ guaranteed|
- SSR+ rates are for the 11th card.
- Rates will only apply to this gacha only
- Your current step does not carry over to future gachas.
- All cards in these gachas will not appear in Premium Gacha.
- These cards may reappear in the future without prior notice.
- Appearance rates are rounded to the third decimal place, so rates may not add up to 100%